Monday, June 20, 2005

HH #25

For the latest Hevel Havelim, see: http://soccerdad.baltiblogs.com/archives/006352.html

Next edition is by yours truly. My theme will be ALIYAH TO ISRAEL, since this summer we celebrate 35 years in Israel. We actually docked on September 5 after two weeks on a boat, large ship.

I'm beginning the celebrations already, since I'll be taking a Nefesh B'Nefesh flight, G-d willing, this summer. I'll be one of the journalists on board and hope to get a new perspective over a generation later.

Send your entries to shilohmuse at yahoo dot com before Shabbat.

2 comments:

Esther said...

Part of me would love to make Aliyah. But I'd have to wait til my mom dies. I know that sounds horrible but she said if I did it, the worry would kill her. ;) So I have to wait.

Batya said...

As strange as it sounds, it's a very common situation for all sorts of logistical reasons.

Of course there will be other articles in HH. Send me your suggestion.