Sunday, November 29, 2009

A Category Almost All My Own

Shmuel Sokol's תורת ישראל Torat Yisrael is hosting it's debut Havel Havelim.  He opened it a bit differently than most by mentioning that my husband and I had sent in so many posts that he's giving us our very own category/section.  Please don't get the wrong idea. There are many other posts included, not just from the Medad blogging couple.  And you should know that my husband and I blog about different things and different viewpoints.

Yes, there's plenty to read in this latest #245 Havel Havelim!  Please send the link around and remind everyone to take a look.

And by the way, I'll be hosting next week's, so please remember to send in your posts.  If you'd like to host one, contact Jack.  And if you'd like to host a Kosher Cooking Carnival, please let me know shilohmuse at gmail dot com .

Have a truly great week!
שבוע טוב
Shavua Tov

No comments: