Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I My Not Be Ready For Chanukah Yet, But...

Everyday there seems to be another Chanukah song/performance/video up on youtube to watch and share around.  I must admit that some just seem "the same."  I found the Macabeats boring, but I love the scenery in the Light Up the Night - Fountainheads Hanukkah, Ein Prat Academy, Israel.



The music may be boring, because almost all of those I've seen have an element of "electric music," which I absolutely hate. My nature is kinesthetic, former (once one always one to be exact) dancer, and my body just doesn't react well to the much too regular mechanical "beat." I don't feel the energy I feel when all of the instrumentals come from live people.

ps Am I the only one who is turned off by those sounds?

2 comments:

Chanalesings said...

No u are not! I dispise over processed machine made music!

Batya said...

Chanalesings, glad to know!