Friday, September 28, 2012

Would You Believe....

We all know that reality is the best comedy writer.  I don't think Latma could do much better, even if it pegs this story to a conspiracy.  Maybe the American Secret Service didn't want the Israeli journalists to make it to the United Nations on time...

Here's a funny true life story I saw on a friend's facebook page.  (He's a real friend f2f, not just a fb one.)

I've never thought much of American security, but this story shows their true colors.  Who's really in charge? 

Read the story to find out about their rescue.

I have a lot to do today, my husband's Friday chores along with my own.  He has his turn at work for today.  Every couple of months he has to work on a Friday or Eve of Holiday.  So I have to go down to the grocery store, which isn't my usual Friday assignment.

You may be interested in reading my simple solution to the  problem of Yom Kippur during daylight savings time.  I blogged it this morning on Shiloh Musings.

If I don't get back here before Shabbat, have a peaceful one!

No comments: