Monday, March 25, 2013

#402, the Pre-Passover Havel Havelim News

Yocheved is the hostess with the mostest this week of Havel Havelim.  I don't know how she found the time.  And I don't know how I volunteered for the post-Passover edition.  Actually, I do know.  I just filled my name where it seemed very empty and never checked the calendar.

There are some fantastic posts in this week's edition, and it's nicely laid out.  Thanks, Yocheved!  So read the posts and share.

And if you'd like to contribute to the next one, in two weeks, just send me (shilohmuse at gmail dot com) your link, preferably with a link from another person's blog.  Even better if you explain why you chose those links.  Havel Havelim is the weekly (ok, not every week--we try) Jewish-Israeli blog carnival.  It floats from blog to blog.  We coordinate and communicate on our facebook page.  So, you can find out more there.

No comments: