Saturday, April 18, 2015

And What Did I Do Instead of Blogging?

It was more than just the lack of blogging, when I didn't have internet in the house for my computer. Though I could receive and send emails on my phone and check facebook, the tiny phone screen and faux keyboard made typing a nightmare, especially for me who does "touch-typing."

Suddenly I wasn't spending time in the den. There's nothing to do in the den without internet. So I read some fun books and watched more television. What books? I read books from the Rizzoli & Isles series by Tess Gerritsen. I definitely recommend them.

Not blogging and not having internet wasn't as bad as I had thought it would be.

The world survived without reading my opinions on everything. And there are things I could have done on the computer that don't need internet, but I just did not feel like doing any of it. I guess I needed a break.

No comments: