Friday, April 17, 2015

Catching UP, Most Recent 52 Frames and Havel Havelim

Since I've missed my blogging for at least a week, there are some standard weekly posts I usually offer. One is news about Havel Havelim and the other is my 52 Frames photo of the week.

The recent Havel Havelim, post-Passover was hosted by Tzivia, and as usual she did a great job. Haveil Havalim, Parshat Shemini, the Fed-Up-To-Here with Matzah Edition. Next week it will be hosted by newbie, Varda. You can send her your links before Shabbat, please. To get more involved with Havel Havelim, the longest running weekly Jewish blog carnival please join our facebook page.

I also plan on posting a Kosher Cooking Carnival around Rosh Chodesh Iyyar, which is this coming Sunday and Monday, so please send me links about kosher food, cooking etc from the past month, shilohmuse@gmail.com. For more information about the Kosher Cooking Carnival, the longest running blog carnival about kosher food, check out our facebook page.

This past week's 52 Frames theme was "Nature," and here's my photo.


It's not what I had planned because of the lack of internet. I shot and sent it with my phone.

Just trying to catch up. Stay healthy everyone and refuah shleimah to those in need.

No comments: