Sunday, January 31, 2016

Quickie Kosher Cooking Carnival



I haven't done this for a very long time, so I'm just grabbing a few recipe and kosher food posts. I'm listing the titles only and hope that you'll visit and comment and share thanks. And please remember that I run a KCC- Kosher Cooking Carnival page on facebook. If you'd like to get more involved, then please email me, shilohmuse@gmail.com, thanks.

Honey Mustard Roasted Fennel and Cabbage Wedges- Paleo, Vegan Options
Easy "Fancy" Cooking
Shabbat Menu
The elusive quest for a Passover beer
More than "Just a Meatloaf"
Soup Glorious Soup Take II - Thenthuk Soup
Homemade "Airplane Food"
Catching Cold
German Pancake
Oops, Kosher Clams Advertised at Ami Magazine
Hit The Spot Lentil Soup

Again, you're invited to send me links and kosher food blogs to be used in the next Kosher Cooking Carnival. And I'm sure you'll like the posts included, so please visit, comment and share, thanks.

No comments: